Welcome to the 10th Atlantic County High School Rowing Championships at Lake Lenape in Mays Landing NJ. Below is some helpful information for race day.
1. Parking at Lenape East( Spectators side) is limited to Parking passes only and Certified Handicapped Parking( we will collect a $5.00 donation for the handicapped parking) A Valid Handicapped License Plate or tag will be allowed in. There is a LIMITED amount of Handicapped Parking PLEASE be kind to those who really need it. Once those spots are filled all additional FREE black top parking will be at Wheaton Plastic and behind the County Courthouse at the intersection of Route 40 and Route 50. the jitneys will shuttle all spectators to the Spectators side of the lake.
2.The will be a Hamilton Township Police Officer verifying the parking passes, handicapped placquards and directing all other parking to the designated areas.
3. Please see attached Map for the designated tent spaces for race day. This will help you locate your schools position.
4. Gates will NOT open until 8am for tent trailers. Please do not show up before 8am you will not get in.
5. First race will begin at 11am. The race schedule will be posted here by Wednesday May 7th.
6. Please do not park on Park Road or at the Hamilton Township Municipal building. You will be ticketed.. Please use the designated parking areas.